Thursday 4 June until midnight Sunday 7 June, the biggest European “Feria”,
apart from those held in Spain, will take place with all its flamboyant
folklore and cultural festivities of the Andalusian tradition.
Four days of “Fiesta” at the foot
of the Atomium
- Various culinary delights with a great variety of Spanish and Mediterranean
- People dressed in pure Andalusian costumes, flamenco singing and dancing.
- Strolling horses, performances by the magnificent Pure-Bred Spanish
- Live cultural and artistic performances in the Casetas
- Children’s amusements.
- Thursday 4 June 2009 at 20 h: Inaugural
reception (by invitation)
- Friday 5 June 2008 at noon: opening
- Friday 5 June 2008 at 14:30 h parade
of horses and carriages leaves the site for the Grand' Place.
- Horse shows: Friday evening, Saturday
PS: PS: The definitive programme and plan can be finding at our web site www.euroferia.net
Some interesting facts:
- More than visitors
in 4 days
- artistic groups
- of covered
- by bus,
tram and metro as well as ample parking space.
- of fairground.
The inaugural reception of EuroFeria is by invitation. We send
soon the invitation for two persons by mail.
We stay always ready for interviews also with members of the organising
committee and we expect you to visit us at the site of the Atomium to celebrate
together this beautiful Spanish and International Fête.
For all information, please contact:
Micheline Vande Zande, press
attaché: [email protected]
Etienne Louvain, partenariats - concours: [email protected]
Photos and posters in HD at the site www.bureaudelapresse.be,
at Press release