From Friday midday 1 June until Sunday midnight 3 June, the biggest European “Feria”,
apart from those held in Spain, will take place with all its flamboyant
folklore and cultural festivities of the Andalusian tradition.
Three days of “Fiesta” at
the foot of the Atomium
- Various culinary delights with a great variety of Spanish and Mediterranean
- People dressed in pure Andalusian costumes, flamenco singing and dancing.
- Strolling horses, performances by the magnificent Pure-Bred Spanish
- Live cultural and artistic performances in the Casetas
- Children’s amusements.
Friday 1 June 2012
Horse shows: Friday evening,
Saturday and Sunday.
- 14:30 h. - Parade of horses and
carriages leaves the site for the Grand' Place.
PS: The definitive programme and plan can be found at our web site:
Some interesting facts:
- More than 200.000 visitors
in 3 days
- 170 participants
- 70 artistic groups
- 10.000 m² of covered
- Easy access by bus, tram
and metro as well as ample parking space.
- 4 hectares of fairground.
We, and the members of the organizing committee, are always available
for interviews and we hope that you will visit us at the site of the Atomium
so that we can celebrate this beautiful Spanish and International Festival
For all information, please contact:
Micheline Vande Zande, press
attaché: [email protected]
Virginie Moyersoen, press attaché: [email protected]
Etienne Louvain, partenariats
- concours: [email protected]
Photos and posters in HD at the site www.bureaudelapresse.be,
at “Espace Presse et downloader”.
in Radio Alma to
Fernando Vera (General Secretary) and Txema Muñoz (Responsible