From Thursday midday 22 May until Sunday midnight 25 May, the biggest European “Feria”,
apart from those held in Spain, will take place with all its flamboyant
folklore and cultural festivities of the Andalusian tradition.
Four days of “Fiesta” at
BRUSSELS KART EXPO
- Various culinary delights with a great variety of Spanish and Mediterranean
- People dressed in pure Andalusian costumes, flamenco singing and dancing.
- Strolling horses, performances by the magnificent Pure-Bred Spanish
- Live cultural and artistic performances, sales of Iberian products in the Casetas
- Children’s amusements
Horse shows: Friday , Saturday and Sunday afternoon.
PS: The definitive programme and plan can be found at our web site:
as soon as possible
Some interesting facts:
- More than 150.000 visitors
in 4 days
- 200 participants
- 70 artistic groups
- 8.000 m² covered in the pavilions and 10.000 m² on the esplanade outside
- 2.400 parking places
- Easy access at the intersection of the E40 with the Brussels Ring,
Station of Groot-Bijgaarden (train)
We, and the members of the organizing committee, are always available
for interviews and we hope that you will visit us at the site of BRUSSELS KART EXPO at Groot-Bijgaarden so that we can celebrate this beautiful Spanish and International Festival
For all information, please contact:
Micheline Vande Zande, press
attaché: [email protected]
Photos and posters in HD at the site www.bureaudelapresse.be,
at “Espace Presse et downloader”.